For those of you interested in finding out your current grade in my class, there is an option available for you to get this information!
Grades for students at Fremont High School in EVERY CLASS can be obtained using the Jupiter Grades website. The website you need can be reached by clicking THIS LINK. Once you are there you will need a password to log in. This can be obtained from any of your teachers, including me! Ask for your password the next time we meet, and I will provide it to you. You will then need to follow these steps to get your grades off the computer:
- Visit the Jupiter Grades website, and click the tab that says STUDENT/PARENT
- Enter your first and last name in the space provided
- Enter the password you were given in the space provided
- Enter “Fremont High School” where the site asks for your school
- Enter “Oakland” where the site asks for your city
- Select “United States” as your country
- Select “California” as your state
- Click “Login”
You will be directed to a webpage that looks like the one pictured at THIS LINK. If you are not, then the page displayed will be asking you to create YOUR OWN password. Make up a password that you will remember, and then re-enter it. Submit the new password, and then you will be directed to a page that shows your current grades in all your classes.
I hope this information helps you find your grades. If you have any questions feel free to ask me directly or submit an email request for help right here.