Recently you were asked to copy the paragraph you wrote for Document #14 (The Graph) into an Edublog post. In case you forgot, it was Edublog #6!
Now you will be responsible for COMMENTING on the paragraphs that your peers wrote. Follow the directions below:
- Click THIS LINK
- Find your name and your period number
- Click on the link on the same line as your name
- Leave a comment that does each of these tasks:
- Introduces yourself
- Describes whether or not you think they will earn all 5 points for the CLAIM SENTENCE that starts the paragraph
- Explain why you thought they did or did not get all 5 points
- Makes at least one POSITIVE COMMENT about the rest of the paragraph
An example comment would look like this:
Hi, My name is Jason and I am in Mr. Muniz’s 3rd period class. Unfortunately I do not think that you will earn full credit for your claim sentence. While you did answer the focus question you did not write a complete sentence that includes the word “because.” However you did a great job explaining the evidence in the rest of your paragraph. Nice work!